Sheltering and Streaming
Hello from isolation! How are we all doing?
I don’t know about y’all, but my streaming habit has increased dramatically over the past few weeks. Whether it’s watching movies together with the family after “school” or catching a couple of episodes of a show after the children are in bed, we are watching more since we can’t go out.
Tanglewood Moms has, in the spirit of sharing our sanity, compiled a list of great things to stream. We hope you enjoy these as much as we have!
- The Pharmacist (Netflix)
- Chasing Happiness (Amazon Prime)
- Three Identical Strangers (Hulu)
- Icarus (Netflix)
- Joshua: Teenager vs. Superpower (Netflix)
- Outlander (Netflix)
- Modern Love (Amazon Prime)
- Jane the Virgin (Netflix)
- Pride and Prejudice, 1995 (BritBox)
- Love Is Blind (Netflix)
- Grace and Frankie (Netflix)
- Third Rock from the Sun (Amazon Prime)
- Absolutely Fabulous (BritBox)
- I’m Sorry (Netflix)
- Fleabag (Amazon Prime)
- The Morning Show (Apple TV)
- Locke and Key (Netflix)
- Luther (Amazon Prime)
- Unorthodox (Netflix)
- The Act (Hulu)
Fort Worth Ties
- The Last Whistle, directed by Rob Smat (Netflix)
- Narcos Mexico, starring Julio Cesar Cedillo (Netflix)
- Van Cliburn in Moscow (Amazon Prime)
- The Blazing World, directed by and starring Carlson Young (Amazon)
- Blossoms in the Dust, about Edna Gladney (Amazon)
We hope you enjoyed our selections, and we would love to hear yours! Leave us a comment below!