Do you have a high school or college aged daughter that struggles with body image, insecurity, and comparison?
Look no farther than a new fitness and faith ministry called Noble here in Fort Worth, started by previous Zyn22 instructor, personal trainer, and Free People Movement ambassador Nicoletta Bradley.
What is Noble?
- A five-week long program with 10 group personal training sessions and 10 Bible study lessons on the biggest struggles we face as teenage and young adult women.
Who is Noble for?
- The girl who wants to be set free from insecurity, comparison, disordered eating, people pleasing, and body image, while developing genuine friendships with other girls, grow in her walk with the Lord, and wants to be challenged physically.
When is Noble?
- June 5th-July 7th on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2pm! (more sessions to be added)
Where is Noble?
- Enduralab – the best gym in all of Fort Worth!
Any added benefits?
- Noble only girls dessert and shop event
- Lululemon shop night with a 20% discount!
- Extra discounts at local vendors such as chiropractic offices and pre-made meal services!
Let’s be honest, high school, and college is SO HARD! Comparison, friendships, body image, popularity, boys, etc. leave one exhausted, depressed, and insecure.
What if freedom from the lies on TikTok and Instagram that tell you that you need to “be better, prettier, and skinner” was available? What if you could break free from the lies of culture that tells you to control your food and the way you look by replacing it with truth that lasts? What if the solution to insecurity and a negative relationship with yourself and your body had nothing to do with changing one’s external appearance but by believing in what God has to say about you?
Since launching Noble at Texas Christian University in January of 2023, Noble is changing the fitness industry forever locally and across the country. Young women who went through it this spring said that “going through Noble changed their life forever” and has “allowed multiple of them to graduate from eating disorder counseling.” Many young college women “dedicated their life to the Lord for the first time” and “found deep friendships that last compared to the shallow relationships they had before.”
Nicoletta created Noble after battling a 20-year eating disorder herself and hopes to enter into the fitness industry in a new way that changes young women forever. She believes that when you know what the Bible says about you instead of what culture demands of you, you hold your head high.
Email Nicoletta Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the next upcoming Noble session starting June 5th or check out her instagram at @nicolettabradley for videos, testimonies of previous attendees, and for more details! Spots are limited!