Nerf Challenge Coming to Fair Park
Kilburn Live, a global live entertainment company, and HASBRO, Inc., a global play and entertainment company, announced they are bringing their groundbreaking, live entertainment experience NERF Challenge to Dallas starting May 28 at Centennial Hall at Fair Park. After a highly successful debut in Los Angeles in 2019, Kilburn Live anticipates Dallas to be eager to show why everything is bigger (and more competitive) in the Lone Star State.
“We are thrilled to bring this amazing experience to Dallas, and it feels like a natural fit to kick-off our 2021 tour in this great city,” said Mark Manuel, CEO at Kilburn Live. “It has been a tough year, and we know that now, more than ever, people just want to get back out there and start playing again, especially by this Summer. And if it is play they are looking for, nothing compares to NERF Challenge. It is 90,000 square feet of active, competitive play in a variety of sports, blaster play, obstacle courses, carnival games, and insane one-of-a-kind activations, like our human wrecking bowl. And with our giant leaderboard keeping track of everyone’s scores, we are sure to ignite that competitive Texas spirit.”
Housed in the massive Centennial Hall, NERF Challenge offers guests the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the ultimate heart-pumping, action-packed, competitive sports experience. Whether you are an adrenaline-seeker, competitor, or simply a NERF fan, NERF Challenge offers kids and enthusiasts the opportunity to be among the first to get hands-on with the latest in cutting-edge NERF technology.
“We’re excited to partner once again with Kilburn Live to bring this interactive experience to Dallas and around the country,” said Matthew Proulx, Vice President, Location Based Entertainment at Hasbro. “We know that people are ready to get out and play, and NERF’s cutting-edge play-centered technology will get pulses racing and brains working double time.”
Kilburn Live and Hasbro have created the ultimate gamified live experience featuring NERF’s iconic blasters and sports products designed to test a player’s speed, agility, concentration, and accuracy. Must-try NERF Challenge experiences include:
- Dodge Blast – Partner up and storm a fortified position held by your friends using NERF blasters to score points on stationary targets, all while avoiding a barrage of darts.
- Wrecking Bowling – Try your hand at bowling, NERF style! Strap in and become a human wrecking ball with a single purpose: scoring the elusive strike!
- Try-athlon Ninja Style Circuit Course – The ultimate test of speed and agility, this soft play obstacle course is designed to put your athletic prowess to the test.
- Bernoulli Baseball – The ultimate test of eye-hand coordination as you attempt to score a line drive hit on a floating, moving ball.
- Vortex Throw – Climb to the top of the leaderboards by rapidly firing NERF footballs at a giant dartboard-like target.
- Colossal Foosball – In this super-sized version of the classic game, you and your friends can step onto the field and compete in a larger-than-life game of Foosball.
The NERF Challenge will kick off on May 28 in Dallas and run through August 8. For more information about the NERF Challenge experience and to purchase tickets, visit www.nerfchallenge.com.
Kilburn Live and The NERF Challenge teams will be strictly following state and city-mandated Covid-19 protocols to ensure safety of all of our guests. Furthermore, Kilburn has adopted best-in-class cleaning and sanitizing protocols for all of its events.