Gift Guide 2020: What College Students REALLY Want
Please welcome guest blogger Lindi Goff!
As a college student, I always try to find a balance between asking for Christmas gifts I want and need. To be honest, I think this is a valid and strategic mindset to have as a during undergrad because college is a temporary time in life.
Not to mention that as students, we have to embrace the unknown. Our schedules get crazy and change each semester, we survive and thrive by taking power naps, and spend late nights studying or making memories with new friends.
From kitchen/dorm room appliances to offline and online entertainment to products that allow us to treat ourselves, I’ve included gift ideas that accommodate these uncertain but exciting moments. Whether you’re a student or someone shopping for a student, I hope these items make your Christmas shopping a little easier!
- Laneige Lip Mask
- Supergoop! Mattescreen SPF
- SERENE HOUSE Diffuser
- Cards Against Humanity
- The Body Shop Holiday Beauty Bag
- Old Navy Romper Pajamas
- Kodak Disposable Camera
- Revlon Hot Air Brush
- Ralph Lauren Baseball Cap
- Miroco Milk Frother
- Yeti Insulated Water Bottle
- Mini Crockpot
- Thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- LED Desk Lamp
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- LE LABO Perfume
- 12-month subscription to the New York Times
- Brevite Camera Backpack
- Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- Vekkia Reading & Bed Rest Pillow
- Unique teacup by Muddy Soul available at The Table Market
- Tea assortment from Leaves to go with the teacup
- Slim Leather Card Wallet from Saddleback Leather
- Gift Certificate to make a terrarium at Ephemera
- Panther City Mascot Tee from Morgan Mercantile
- Triple-layer face masks from Alana Kay Art
- Christmas 2020 30-ounce Tumbler Handler from Danette’s Urban Oasis
Lindi Goff is a senior Strategic Communication major at TCU.