I started TanglewoodMoms.com at the end of June 2015 to be an extension of the very resourceful Facebook group Tanglewood Moms. So many times within the group moms would ask questions that had been asked over the years and I thought the website could be a place where much of this information could be shared to those outside of the group. Businesses have reached out to TanglewoodMoms.com to help promote their specials, sales, trunk shows, openings, open houses, and to encourage the readers to support local.
I’d like to thank every one of you for clicking on the posts, reading more about events, recipes, ideas and suggestions. Here is a snapshot of what has happened this year and the response we got. As always, please do not hesitate to email if you have anything you’d like to share, be featured or if you’d like to advertise on the website. Our team has expanded to include several contributors and we’d love to hear from you!
5. Autumn Mommy Mixer & Canned Food Drive Central Market opened the doors for SoFortWorthIt blogger. Christy Smith and I to host this fun free event for moms. The kids had fun decorating cookies and the moms got to mingle. 1,090 pageviews
4. Mommy Mixer and Networking Moms Event John Zimmerman’s listing at 1414 Mistletoe was the perfect setting for our amazing group of mompreneurs that teamed up to make this a fun afternoon of networking and free new head shots courtesy of Bree Linne Photography. 1,172 pageviews
3. My 25 Year Old Problem. A must read if you are interested in learning more about cosmetic surgery such as breast augmentation, lifts, mommy makeovers or rhinoplasty. 1,326 pageviews
2. Your Neighbor in Fort Worth You Need to Meet. Meet John Langston, one heckuva Dad and someone you will want to manage your money. 1,361 pageviews
1. #ThisIsForty-(One) Part I. This blog post documents my process of getting Botox for the first time. Spoiler alert, it’s awesome. 1,743 pageviews
Now onto INSTAGRAM, if you are not already following click here, or find @tanglewoodmoms and please follow us, thank you!
5. Not all days are easy or great for that matter, but instead of complaining on social media, I find posts like this to share…
4. TCU for the win! #beatWVU #tcuAlum
2. Downtown Fort Worth this Christmas with my love.
1, Pray for Paris
And finally some statistics if you are even at the very least interested. 😉 I co-hosted 7 events for Tanglewood Moms. The website launched on June 25, 2015, so from then to now we have had 18,383 unique visitors, 68,952 pageviews, 87.56% women mostly living in Fort Worth and surrounding areas. You know–the moms! Y’all rock ladies!!
Thank you to everyone that made this new endeavor a success in 2015, in no particular order: Christy Dunaway Smith, John Zimmerman, Karim Jamal, Taylor Shanklin, Andrea Grisso, Kristen McDonald, Christy Ortiz, Tricia Schniederjan, Courtney Utter, Tracie Amador, Sarah Angle, Dallisa Hocking, Dr. Steven Camp, Dr. Jon Kurkjian, Dr. Betty Rajan, Dr. Erin Greer, Dr. Brian Dixon, Brian Jolin, Ian Biggs, Sharon Jackson, Esther Vermillion, Dave Fannin, Alden Karotkin, Deb Cantrell, Austin Jourde, Kim Amos, and the countless others who have helped me, offered advice and words encouragement. I could not have done this alone.
But most of all to my loving husband, Billy Bob Wise, who has pulled double duty in the dad arena to allow me the time to explore all my business endeavors. I am eternally grateful to you, love.
Here’s to a fantastic 6 months, looking forward to what 2016 will bring.